Time

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Eastern Holdings Update

Eastern Holdings announced a very positive development on 14 Dec 2007.

It had received approval from SGX to upgrade to the Mainboard as of 19 December 2007.
This move will enhance its profile as an up and coming player in the Singapore property market, and will aid in exposing the company to a broader spectrum of investors and institutions.

My view:Currently, I don't advise anyone to take up a big position in property plays since property prices has already risen significantly over the past year.

Yes, I don't believe in talking up my own stock for no good reason -But for those who are already vested in Eastern, I believe you have benefited greatly from this investor-centric company that has been extremely generous in the past year with its dividends and bonus shares.

No comments: