Time

Sunday, October 25, 2015

Live life. Live the present moment.

Dialog between God and a Dying Man:

Man: What do I have ?

Man: it is My belongings? You mean my things... Clothes... money...

God: Those things were never yours, they belong to the Earth

Man: Is it my memories?

God: No. They belong to Time

Man: Is it my talent?

God: No. They belong to Circumstance

Man: Is it my friends and family?

God: No. They belong to the Path you travelled

Man: Is it my wife and children?

God: No. they belong to your Heart

Man: Then it must be my body

God: No No... 
It belongs to Dust

Man: Then surely it must be my Soul!

God: You are sadly mistaken son. Your Soul belongs to energy.

Man: I never owned anything?

God: That’s Right. You never owned anything.

Man: Then? What was mine?

God: Your MOMENTS. 
Every moment you lived was yours.

Life is just a moment. 

Live life. Live the present moment.

No comments: